Pupils revise action verbs in a fun way using TPR to set the context of the lesson. They will have the opportunity to read the base verbs and see how to change the structure to make it continuous. Pupils will write both regular and irregular verbs to notice themselves the different grammar rules and then personalise their own writing.
During this lesson pupils will:
- practise action verbs through TPR to help learning and memory
- work out the grammar rules for present continuous – e.g. The man is eating
- develop their noticing techniques
- practise writing full personalised sentences with a noun and a verb
- use capital letters and full stops.
The materials can be downloaded below in PDF format.