Saturday 2 March 2024
16:00 GMT See what time this is your location
Important information about our webinars - please read
How to watch the webinar
Our webinars are free. They take place in Zoom. You do not need any special equipment to watch the webinars apart from a computer with the audio on.
The webinar is also backed up via the Telegram app. Apply to join the English Connects Community of Practice on Telegram.
Once you have registered for the webinar, you will receive an email with:
- a link to join
- a passcode that you will need to enter to join the webinar
- any other relevant information
Please do not delete this email.
Instructions for joining the webinar
- Click on the link that was emailed to you when you registered for the webinar
- If requested, introduce the passcode that was emailed to you when you registered for the webinar
All Teaching English Africa webinars are recorded and available to watch on-demand between 24 and 48 hours after the live webinar has ended. To view the recording of this webinar, please visit our webinar section on Teaching English Africa to find a list of all webinars and available recordings. Recordings will be available to watch for a minimum of six months and up to two years after the live event.
Certificates of attendance are available for all attendees who complete the feedback form. The link to the feedback form is provided in the following places:
- At the end of the webinar in the chat box
- In the 'Thank you for attending email' that you will receive 1 day after the webinar.
The link to obtain your certificate is provided at the end of the feedback survey once you have answered the questions.
You should type your name on the certificate and download it. We recommend using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to do this.