Pupils will learn the meaning of prepositions by using realia in their classroom. They then listen to the teacher to first do a picture dictation, then a dictation to label the picture.
During this activity pupils will:
- understand the meaning of different prepositions, using objects in their own classroom
- use their listening skills to draw a picture dictated by the teacher
- use their creative skills
- increase their confidence and autonomy
- respect their learning environment.
The materials can be downloaded below in PDF format.